The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

War, again!!

Well, as I write this the corp/alliance I joined is heading into it's second war declaration within a month, 12 hours from now I will be flying red again.
Not much to do I guess, after all I did join a bigger outfit to get more activity, careful what you wish for I guess.
I don't terribly mind flying under a war decc, I got my routines for it now, the do's and don'ts, it's mostly the inconvenience of it all.

Ceasing all normal operations, reverting to cheaper ships, mostly focusing on station trading instead of mining and hauling.  I'll be the first to admit, I don't undock a lot during a war, I feel I have little to contribute with my combat skills so I stay docked.  I guess that denying the enemy the entertainment of cheap, free kills from me is a little contribution in itself.  Should I log on and find a CTA being issued I'll grab what I can and help out to the best of my ability though, gotta give something back to the people around you after all.
Fortunately I'm set up with most of what I need for the impending war and I have some experience in avoiding bad situations, I just hope I can stick by it yet again.

Probably gonna be a quiet week for me coming up then, some asset management, should give me time to do some market research again too, find me some new stuff to trade in and supplement my current list.

Undock only if you must.
Fly cheap and light, don't haul big stuff.
If it smells like a trap, it is.

I'll come out on the other side of this one as well, after all, this is EVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment