The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Settling in.

I've had a few days to settle down in my new corporation now, getting to now a few of the people and the routines and such.
I have to say I'm so far very happy with my decision in leaving my independent corp behind, becoming a grunt again and just doing my thing.
I've also participated in a mining op with the corporation with the intent of producing ships for members and I have to say it was an enjoyable affair to mine in a fleet again.  I'll give you as much, mining can at any given time only get so interesting, it's refreshing however to mine in a fleet as opposed to alone, breaks the monotony.

I've also resumed my old business of ship production, focusing mostly on a few cruiser hulls and a battleship hull, business is good.  Looking for a new goal, something small to work towards or branching out my current business, I've contemplated getting into some T2 ammo production.
I've not run any numbers on it yet, no research, just a thought for now, it does seem a lot less intensive then full scale T2 ship production though.  Ammo should also have the benefit of higher turnover.
I'll probably hold off any new ventures in preparation of Tyrannis though, I'm guessing I wanna get in on the planetary action as soon as possible and I've no idea what kind of money or time that's gonna require yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment