The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Monday, July 19, 2010

HULKAGEDDON Ends!!

And so, Hulkageddon ends.
I've played it smart during the event, like I usually do, and kept my expensive and easy to catch industrial ships docked.  Now Hulkageddon doesn't really hamper your way to make money, you just gotta look elsewhere.
I've mostly been doing missions, scanning various sites and traded, it's not to hard to get around safely in a Blockade Runner after all.
I don't mine that much these days anyway, rather relying on the market for my minerals, it just took a little more time then usuall to round it all up (blocade runners are great, but low on cargo space).

Been plenty of outlaws in my local though, so I expect a fair few people got caught out there, more money for the rest of us I guess.

Fly safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment