The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A fool and his money are easily parted.........

And today, I'm definitely the fool.
Have you ever seen those 1 bill sell orders for something and thought to yourself, who the hell is dumb enough to buy that?
Well, apparently, I'm dumb enough.

I just bought me a 1 bill T2 warp disruptor.  Yay.

Memo to self.
When you're tired after a night shift, shopping for some random stuff and looking more at the number of jumps rather then the price.  Step away from the computer, get a cup of coffee and then look at the market orders again.
Don't just click buy and then OK on the, "warning, don't be dumb and spend your money on this, it's ridiculously overpirced", warning box that comes up.
If you do, well, you got yourself one high cost module.

Live and learn, I certainly hope the person who received the money will spend it more wisely than me.
And if anyone wants to buy a warp disruptor, I'll sell you one for a discounted 700 mill.

07

No comments:

Post a Comment