The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Moving house and RvB.

It's been a while since the last post, summer of Rage and some other minor things ended in my accounts going inactive.  I've returned now, once again, brought in by the promise of the new patch and a longing for the open reaches of New Eden space lanes.  I'll be honest, Eve is a game that is hard to kick.  I can turn my back, but I still find myself drawn back to it given time.

Going to keep this one short and sweet.  I've moved, from my previous home around Villore, I've moved to the neighbouring region of Sinq Laison.  The lure of the trade hub (Dodixie) won out in the end, it's easier to conduct regular trades in large volumes from my new home.

I've also dived in feet first with PvP, I've placed an alt in Red V Blue.  RvB for those who don't know is two corporations in a perpetual state of war.  Sign up, undock and fight, it's sort of like an arena brawl thing without the politics and hassle of War.  I've joined Red myself, the character I have there isn't the best in terms of skill points, but I've trained her in between skills here to make her an acceptable cruiser pilot.  I do mostly fly frigates though, it's cheaper that way and they're always useful for tackling anyway.  I'm close to a hundred kills now and 12 Rifters lost.

I'll probably throw in quite a few RvB updates here in the future, it's damn good fun.

Fly safe all.

No comments:

Post a Comment