The High Sec Carebear has finally moved to 0.0, Adventures with TEST awaits.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Empire wars, PI and other stuff.

I've bought a freighter, yay me.  I'm the proud owner of an Obelisk class freighter now, and have been for a month or so in fact.  I buy the freighter and three days later we have a wardecc on the alliance, good timing indeed.
Anyway, two wardeccs later, we had one declared a day after the first one expired, I still have my freighter and I'm eagerly awaiting the Incursions expansion.  The reason I'm so anxious for it is summed up simply with two letters. PI!!
I have three planetary colonies, they've been dormant for ages, I mean ages.  I've not had the will to keep them running, but hey, I figure I'm missing out on iskies here so I go to fire them back up just now.
I suddenly remember why they've been dormant for ages.
The amount of clicks needed to do anything is horrible, but I do at least get a yellow circle now on the ones that have been edited.  I've been promised a better PI system in Incursions and I really hope they deliver, cause I am missing out on iskies here and I don't like it.

Either way, lifes been pretty quiet here in high sec lately, haven't done much exciting things for a while.
Been finishing up on some industrial skills, getting my freighter, working up the courage to manage my colonies and thinking of trying my hand on T2 production.

Fly safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment